Monday, May 28, 2007

You are invited to share your problems

What is a Problem?

Problem is a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved.

How to Solve a Problem?

If you want to solve a problem, you have to understand what the problem exactly is, where the root cause of the problem lie. One has to focus one's full attention on the problem.

Some old saying is that as much as we share our problem/worry, we get relieved of the problem.

I personally believe that if anybody analyse oneself and sincerely try to understand what exactly the cause of the problem is, one would definitely get a solution for the problem.

I also believe that if we listen patiently anybody's problem, we would be able to help him by some way or the other.

I sincerely invite you people to use this forum to resolve problems of people so that at least some if not many get relieved of their problems.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most enjoyable read. Keep up the good work.

Paterika
http://www.poetrynest.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

hi !
i have a real problem with one of my friends.
my friend asked me to skip school one day. and she got into trouble of her mum, now she wont let her tok to me, well so my friend said .. but i dnt wanna believe this .. what can i do to make things ok :( ??. please write back